April 4, 2010

It's okay to bite their marshmallowy heads off...



I love Peeps. Anyone who knows me (which is unfortunate for some) will tell you that my Easter basket must contain the following items:



Peeps (yellow)...
Goldfish...
Peeps (blue)...
Coconut eggs...
Peeps (green)...
and also Peeps (pink)

I, like many who need more hobbies, like them stale. Yes, open the packaging and let'um bathe in that wondrously firming air, that's the way to enjoy a Peep. However, despite the fact that I have two containers of Peeps percolating in the fresh oxygen, a bag of goldfish (thanks mom!) and will feast upon my egg shortly, I shall not forget the purpose of the day. And no, it's not to see what the multi-colored, Peep sugar coating does to my tongue.

It is, quite frankly, this...


2 comments:

  1. Yes the picture does tell it all, at least for some of us. When it comes to peeps there is no wrong way to eat one. So take a bite for me and enjoy the sugar high you will have when you are done with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their beaks look a bit droopy to me.

    ReplyDelete